Terms and Conditions
We look forward to welcoming you to beautiful St Augustine RV Resort located just minutes away from historic Saint Augustine. By booking a reservation online, in person or by phone and/or renewing an existing or ongoing reservation, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions include our (1) reservation policies, (2) pet policy, (3) rules and regulations, and (4) advisories and notices. Your cooperation in abiding by our Terms and Conditions will help maintain the beauty, tranquility, and proper functioning of our Resort for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Recreational vehicles (RVs) only. This includes Class A/B/C/Super-C motorhomes, 5th wheels, and travel trailers only. We do not accept any converted busses, tiny homes, converted vans, automobiles, tents, popups, etc. If you have any doubt about the compliance of your vehicle with these terms, send pictures of your vehicle to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to making a reservation for verification.
- RVs more than 10 years old are subject to prior management approval based on upkeep and appearance of the RV. Prior to making a reservation send pictures of your RV to info@staugustineRVresort.com for management review and approval. Failure to do so could result in your RV being turned away at check-in with no refund.
- Rates. Rates are based on two (2) guests and three (3) pets per site. There is a daily charge for a third or fourth guest over the age of 3 years. All sites are subject to a maximum total of four (4) guests older than 3 years of age. All reservations are subject to taxes. All reservations, renewals and recurring invoices include a $3.00 booking fee.
- Seasonal rates. Resort uses seasonal rates for most reservations. Rates will vary from season to season. Our winter season is November 1 to April 30 and features winter season rates.
- Extended Stays. Resort offers extended stays of more than 6 months on a month-to-month basis with special extended stay rates. Each adult guest in the party intending to apply for an extended stay must successfully pass a background check which costs $45.00 per adult guest in the party. The RV unit must be acceptable to the Resort. All other Resort rules and regulations apply. Contact the Resort office at 904-824-9240 to inquire about availability and rates.
- Discounts. Discounts may apply to nightly rates only. Weekly and monthly rates are already discounted from nightly rates. We offer discounts for Good Sam members, AAA member, seniors (65 years and older, active and former military members, and PPA members. Discounts cannot be added after check-in. PPA half-price discount: Valid only from July 1 to August 31. Call the Resort office at 904-824-9840 for details and to book your stay under this program.
- Payments. We accept major credit cards and cash. We do not accept personal checks. Any reservation account balances are due and payable upon arrival. All guests must maintain a credit card on file. All outstanding balances incurred during guest’s stay will be due and payable immediately upon guest’s departure and will be charged immediately to guest’s credit card on file with the Resort. Guest agrees to pay for the cost of the reservation including any incidental charges incurred or caused to be incurred by guest during their stay including after the guest has checked out.
- Deposits. A deposit is required to secure all reservations. All deposits include a $3.00 booking fee.
- Nightly Stays (1-6 nights) – deposit is equal to total reservation charges.
- Weekly Stays (more than 7 nights) – deposit is $303.00.
- Monthly Stays (more than 28 nights) – deposit is $603.00.
- Nightly/Weekly stays:
- Cancellations made at least 7 days in advance will be refunded in the original form of payment less a $15.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance will result in forfeiture of 50% of the deposit amount paid at the time the reservation was made.
- Monthly stays:
- Cancellations made at least 30 days in advance will be refunded in the original form of payment less a $30.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days in advance will result in forfeiture of 50% of the deposit amount paid at the time the reservation was made.
- At or after Check-In: There are no refunds or rebates given, including for early departures.
- Nightly/Weekly stays:
- Check-In. Check-in time is 1:00pm. All guests must check-in online prior to arrival. During check-in you must acknowledge and accept our Terms and Conditions and provide all required information.
- Check-out. Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Key Fobs. Key fobs are required to access amenities at the Resort, including the clubhouse, pool, restrooms, and laundry center. Access to other amenities and/or Resort access points may require the use of key fobs. Guests must check in with the Resort office to receive key fobs. Key fobs will be assigned to up to two (2) registered adult guests on a reservation. The key fobs must be returned to the Resort office at the end of guests’ stay. A key fob drop box is located adjacent to the Resort office door. Guests will incur a $10.00 charge for any lost or unreturned key fob which will be charged immediately to guests’ credit card on file with the Resort.
- Departure. Sites must be cleaned and free of garbage and debris prior to departure. Additional charges may result for sites requiring additional cleaning. All household garbage and waste must be disposed of by guest into the large waste bins located throughout the Resort. NOTE: Guests leaving household garbage and/or waste onsite at checkout will be charged a $50.00 disposal fee
- Late Arrivals. If you plan to arrive after the office closes at 4:00pm weekdays or 2:00pm weekends, please let us know by calling the Resort office prior to office closing times. Your reservation confirmation and reminder emails provide details regarding your site number. During check-in you must acknowledge and accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Late Check-Out. Contact the Resort office for availability and authorization. Late check-out fee is $25.00 per hour. Any departure after 12:00pm without prior approval will be charged for the next night’s stay. If RV remains onsite after 12:00pm without prior approval, RV may be towed from the property at RV owner’s expense.
- Extending stay. Guests wishing to extend their stay must request an extension from the Resort office. The Resort cannot guarantee site availability or rate beyond the original departure date.
- Reservation guarantee. Reservations are only guaranteed for the original length of stay reserved.
- Changes to reservations. Changes to reservations, including but not limited to changes in travel dates and length of stay, are subject to availability and the rates applicable at the time the change is made.
- Site selection. All site assignments are subject to change prior to arrival. Management reserves the right to move reservations to different sites due to exigent circumstances. The Resort will do its best to honor guest site selections. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding with regards to this policy.
- Group reservations. Visit our website or contact the Resort office at 904-824-9840 to request a group reservation.
- Consent to Electronic Communications. By booking a reservation online, in person or by phone and/or renewing an existing or ongoing reservation, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us. These communications may include notices about your account and information concerning or related to the Resort. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You are solely responsible for all fees charged by your telecommunications service provider, or any other service provider related to your communication with Resort, including without limitation any SMS / text messaging fees, data charges, and other fees.
- Domestic dogs and cats only. Only domestic dogs and cats are allowed as pets on Resort property. No wild or exotic animals are allowed, included chimpanzees and monkeys, wild cats, pigs, snakes, peacocks, and all other types of animals.
- Restricted dog breeds. Per insurance company restrictions, dogs from the following breeds are not allowed on Resort property: (1) Pit Bulls and related breeds, (2) Bull Mastiffs and related breeds, (3) Chows and related breeds, (4) Doberman Pinschers and related breeds, (5) German Shepherds and related breeds, (6) Rottweilers and related breeds, and (7) any dog or dog breed with recognized aggressive tendencies. No aggressive dogs are allowed on Resort property at any time.
- Number of pets. A maximum of three (3) pets are included in the Resort rates. Additional pets are subject to management approval and additional charges during your stay. All guests must comply with the Resort Pet Policy at all times.
- Veterinary records. All pets must be up to date on required vaccines. Copies of pet veterinary records must indicate pet breed and vaccine status and be available for review upon request.
- Guest pets only. Only pets belonging to registered guests are allowed on Resort property. Visitors and service personnel may not bring pets onto Resort property.
- Prohibited areas. Pets are not allowed in the following areas: the RV office, clubhouse and bathrooms, the pool and pool deck, and the laundry center and bathrooms.
- Leashes required. Pets shall be leashed at all times when outdoors, except within the confines of the fenced dog park pursuant to the dog park rules.
- Pets must be attended at all times. Pets shall not be tied up, crated, and penned outside while unattended. Pets must be directly attended by their owners at all times while outside.
- Barking and other disturbances. Barking and other pet-related disturbances must be controlled at all times.
- Removal of pet. In the event that guest’s pet causes a repeated disturbance, guest shall remove the pet from the resort for the remainder of their stay.
- Guest liability. Guest agrees that they will be liable for any refunds or rebates given to other guests should guest’s pet be deemed by resort management to have caused a disturbance resulting in a demand by other guests for refunds or rebates.
- Pet wastes. All pet wastes must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in a $50.00 charge per incident.
RULES, REGULATIONS and NOTICES
- Office hours. Resort office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm weekdays, and 10:00am to 2:00pm weekends. These hours are subject to change. The office phone number is 904-824-9840. Call 911 for emergencies. For urgent matters related to the Resort, when the Resort office is closed, call 904-824-9840, press 9.
- Quiet hours. The Resort quiet hours are between 10:00pm and 7:00am. Loud music, excessive noise and disturbances are not tolerated at any time of day.
- Video and audio surveillance. The Resort, including its facilities and amenities, are under 24-hour video and audio surveillance.
- Use of Resort amenities. Resort amenities are for the use of registered guests only. Key fobs are required to access Resort amenities. Resort amenities are subject to additional specific rules posted on, in or near the amenities. The amenity-specific rules must be followed at all times while using the amenity. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of amenity use privileges and/or termination of your stay and eviction from the Resort.
- Guests under 18 years of age. Guests under 18 years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times in all areas of the resort. Parents and adult caretakers are liable for all behavior and actions of the children under their care, custody, or control.
- Pool. Guests under 16 years of age must be directly supervised by an adult. Appropriate swimwear and swim attire is required in the pool area. Swimwear must cover private parts. Thongs and French-cut swimwear are not allowed. Nude swimming is prohibited. Street clothes, sports clothes, and regular underwear are not permitted in the pool.
- Clubhouse. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Fitness Room. No one under 18 years of age permitted.
- Restroom facilities. Resort restrooms are for registered guest personal hygiene use only. Hair cutting, hair dyeing, dish washing, clothes cleaning, pet grooming and washing, or other non-personal hygiene activities are strictly prohibited.
- Resort lakes. Wading, swimming, fishing, or boating is not permitted in the Resort lakes.
- Visitors and service persons. All guest visitors and service persons must stop and register at the office. A maximum of two (2) guest visitors per site is allowed per day, subject to the maximum number of four (4) guests per site. Guest visitors must obtain a day use pass from the Resort office at $10.00 per person per day. Day use passes are issued at the sole discretion of Resort management. Registered guests shall not move any other persons into their unit without prior written approval from Resort management.
- No subleasing of Resort sites is allowed. Registered guests must be staying in the RV during the whole stay. Any party misrepresenting who is staying in the RV will be required to leave the Resort immediately with no refunds.
- Vehicles. One (1) RV (including tow) and one (1) automobile per site are allowed. One (1) additional automobile may be allowed per site at the discretion of Resort management. All vehicles must be properly licensed and insured. All vehicles are to be parked within the confines of the site. No vehicles may block any roadway or enter onto any adjacent site. No boats, unattached trailers or flatbeds, storage units, or any other vehicles or structures are allowed on sites or Resort property and must be stored offsite. Contact the Resort office if you have any questions. Vehicle maintenance activities are prohibited in the Resort. Hazardous waste generation and/or storage is prohibited in the Resort. All RVs and automobiles are to be kept clean and in good repair.
- Speed limit. Guests must obey all posted speed limits throughout the Resort. All guests must observe all STOP signs and directional signs.
- Transportation. Non-motorized skateboard, scooters, roller blades, roller skates and bicycles are permitted as long as they are utilized in a safe and quiet manner. All bicycles must be equipped with operating front and back lights which must be turned on at dusk. Bicycles and other wheeled vehicles are allowed only on Resort roadways. Motorized items such as drones, motorbikes, hover boards and similar motorized recreational items are prohibited. UTVs, ATVs, and large all-terrain vehicles are prohibited on Resort roads and surrounding properties.
- Golf carts. All guests must comply with the following rules governing the use of golf carts.
- Each guest operating a golf cart is solely responsible for ensuring that all operators of the golf cart are a minimum 16 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Gold carts must have their lights (if equipped) turned on at all times while in operation after sunset. No golf carts may be operated after sunset without headlights.
- Golf carts shall not be operated during Resort quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Golf carts must be operated properly. Horseplay, racing, or misuse of guest-owned golf carts will not be tolerated. Guest-owned golf carts are to be operated on blacktop or gravel roadways only. No driving through RV sites or other restricted areas.
- A golf cart’s maximum seating capacity must never be exceeded. Operators and passengers of a guest-owned golf cart must be seated at all times while the golf cart is in motion.
- Smoking & Alcohol. Smoking and vaping are only allowed on guest’s own site as long as it is done so in a way that will not directly or indirectly impact the experience of other guests. Smoking and vaping are prohibited in restroom and shower facilities, indoor facilities, common areas, and any outdoor amenities. Alcohol is permitted by legal drinking age adults as long as it is done so in a way that will not directly or indirectly impact the experience of other guests. Alcohol must be consumed in a responsible manner. Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Site appearance. Resort sites are to be kept neat, clean, and free of clutter.
- Canopies. Only EZ-Up style canopies are permitted on Resort sites. Camping tents are not allowed.
- Clotheslines or drying racks. No outdoor clotheslines or drying racks are allowed on Resort sites. Outdoor drying of clothes is prohibited.
- RV patio mats. RV patio mats must be kept under the RV awning.
- Personal fireplaces. Personal fireplaces may be used at Resort sites with prior notice to Resort management.
- Fireplaces must be constructed of metal or other fire-resistant material.
- Fireplaces must have at least 6 inches (6”) of ground clearance.
- Only natural firewood or charcoal may be burned in the fireplace.
- A spark arrestor such as one constructed of tightly woven steel mesh must be used at all times when fire is present in the fireplace.
- Fireplaces must be attended at all times by registered guest when in use. Persons under the age of 18 may not use the fireplace unattended at any time.
- Fires must be fully extinguished with water before being left unattended.
- Guest acknowledges that the use of a fireplace on their site involves risks including but not limited to personal injury, death, property damages and the like.
- Guest understands that their liability does not end until all fire and embers remaining in the fireplace are fully extinguished.
- Guest is responsible for the conduct of all persons associated with their site and assumes any and all risks associated with the use of the fireplace on their site.
- Trash, food waste, and other debris. All trash, food waste and other debris are to be bagged and disposed of in the large green waste bins located throughout the Resort. Please close waste bin lids after disposing of waste. NOTE: Guests leaving household garbage and/or waste onsite at checkout will be charged a $50.00 disposal fee
- Outdoor personal trash receptacles. Outdoor personal trash receptacles are not allowed on Resort sites.
- Cardboard boxes. Cardboard boxes are to be flattened and/or cut up before disposing in the waste bins.
- Large articles. Large articles such as such as furniture, bedding, appliances, etc. are not to be placed in the waste bins. Contact the Resort office for disposal options and locations.
- Personal behavior. St Augustine RV Resort is committed to maintaining a quiet, clean, and peaceful environment for our guests, visitors, and staff. The following activities are prohibited in the Resort:
- Display of flags, banners and similar items containing political slogans or symbols and/or divisive language or symbols.
- Advertising on Resort sites or on personal vehicles and equipment.
- Selling or soliciting to sell goods or services in the Resort.
- Aggressive personal behavior. Aggressive personal behavior will not be tolerated. Examples of aggressive behavior include but are not limited to:
- Physical assault
- Verbal harassment
- Obscene gestures
- Abusive language
- Display of offensive visuals or symbols
- Sexual language directed at others
- Threats or intimidation
- Physical interference with guests and staff
- There is ZERO TOLERANCE for all forms of aggressive behavior. Incidents may result in expulsion and removal from the Resort and be reported to the St Johns County Sheriff and State Attorney’s offices for investigation and prosecution. No refunds or rebates will be given as a result of expulsion and removal for aggressive behavior.
- Disorderly conduct. Disorderly conduct, public intoxication and excessive noise will not be tolerated. Any and all persons, including visitors, causing a disturbance will be required to vacate the Resort immediately. Resort management reserves the right to expel anyone deemed unsuitable or incompatible with the Resort and other guests at any time. No refunds or rebates will be given as a result of expulsion and removal.
- Firearms, fireworks, explosive devices, or other weapons. Discharge of firearms, fireworks, explosive devices, and other weapons is prohibited at all times on Resort property or on any of the surrounding properties. Violation of this rule will result in immediate expulsion from the resort with no refunds or rebates.
- Tampering. Do not tamper with, repair, or modify any Resort property, including the electrical, cable, fiber, Wi-Fi, mechanical, or plumbing systems, among others. You will be charged for any damage to Resort property or equipment.
- Digging. Digging is prohibited on Resort property for any reason. All utilities are buried underground, and you will be charged for any damage to Resort property or equipment.
- Encroachment. Do not enter, walk through or otherwise go uninvited on to another guest’s site or Resort facilities and property closed to public access.
- Emergencies. Dial 911 in the event of an emergency.
All guests and visitors are solely responsible for any and all of their actions resulting in liability and/or damage to Resort personnel and property or other guests and their property. All guests are responsible for the actions of their entire party and visitors. If intentional or negligent actions by a guest or anyone in their party results in damage to Resort property, the cost of repairing and/or replacing the damaged property shall be the sole responsibility of the registered guest. Parents and/or other responsible adults are responsible for the behavior and safety of the children in their care.
All guest privileges may be revoked, and guests may be evicted by Resort management at any time if guests or their visitors abuse guest privileges or violate Resort terms and conditions.
St Augustine RV Resort and its management and staff will not be responsible for theft, damage, or injury to guests, visitors, and/or their property. Resort and its management and staff are not responsible or liable for accidents, losses, or injury due to natural or abnormal occurrences, fire, failure of any utility, negligence of other guests, park maintenance or maintenance crew, acts of God, or any other reason.
Resort management reserves the right to immediately cease any agreement(s) and trespass anyone from Resort property for detrimental conduct and/or violating these Terms and Conditions.
St Augustine RV Resort reserves the right to make and enforce any other Terms and Conditions deemed necessary for the safety, convenience, comfort, and enjoyment of its guests, management, staff, and the efficient operation of the Resort.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping to make St Augustine RV Resort a peaceful and pleasant place to stay.
Updated May 29, 2023