Find answers and general information quickly.
Anything before your trip.
Questions about our amenities
During Your Stay
Information you need to make your stay more enjoyable.
We accept registered and licensed recreational vehicles (RVs) only. This includes Class A/B/C/Super-C motorhomes, 5th wheels, and travel trailers only. We do not accept any converted buses, tiny homes, converted vans, automobiles, tents, pop-ups, etc. If you have any doubt about the compliance of your vehicle with these terms, send pictures of your vehicle to email@example.com before making a reservation for verification.
RVs more than 10 years old are subject to prior management approval based on upkeep and appearance of the RV. Prior to making a reservation, send pictures of your RV to firstname.lastname@example.org for management review and approval. Failure to do so could result in your RV being turned away at check-in with no refund.
No, we do not have tent sites available.
View our rates here. All our rates are subject to taxes and are based on two (2) guests over the age of 3 years and three (3) pets per site. There is a daily charge for a third or fourth guest over the age of 3 years. All sites are subject to a maximum total of four (4) guests older than 3 years of age. All reservations are subject to taxes. All reservations, renewals and recurring invoices include a $3.00 booking fee. For monthly guests, electric and water charges in excess of $70.00 for electric and $30 for water will be added to your monthly invoice.
We accept major credit cards and cash. We do not accept personal checks. Any reservation account balances are due and payable upon arrival. All guests must have a credit card on file for the duration of their stay.
Yes. We offer weekly, monthly, and seasonal stay options. Continuing month-to-month stays also are available – call the Resort office at 904-824-9840 for availability and details.
Yes, we do. Visit our Group Reservations page or contact the Resort office at 904-824-9840 to arrange a group reservation.
- Nightly stays – deposit is equal to total reservation charges.
- Weekly stays – deposit is $303.00.
- Monthly stays – deposit is $603.00.
- Cancellations made at least 7 days in advance will be refunded in the original form of payment less a $15.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance will be refunded in the original form of payment less a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made at least 30 days in advance will be refunded in the original form of payment less a $30.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days in advance will be refunded in the original form of payment less a 50% cancellation fee.
We currently have the following amenities available:
- Clubhouse with restrooms and showers
- Fitness room with exercise equipment
- Bocce courts
- Lakeside community fire pits
- Laundry center with restrooms and showers (closed for remodeling)
- Mesh Wifi system throughout the Resort
Not at this time. However, we are installing a propane station on our property and plan to offer propane for sale in the near future. In the meantime, there is an Ace Hardware 6 miles down the road where propane tanks can be refilled. Here are the directions.
Our lake is not stocked with fish larger than Gambusia minnows.
No, we do not have cabins to rent.
During Your Stay
Check-in time is 1 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
We understand that the relationships our guests have with their pets are special. Domestic dogs and cats only are welcome at our Resort, subject to our Pet Policy which is incorporated into our Terms and Conditions. All guests and their pets must always comply with our Terms and Conditions while on Resort property. All pets must be leashed at all times when outside, except at our dog park, where dogs are free to roam and socialize.
Yes, there is a dump station located next to the laundry center. Please check in at the Resort office before using.
Yes - for work during our busy season. For more information, please call the Resort office at 904-824-9840 or email email@example.com
Yes – please call the Resort office to review the details and arrange for pickup.
All of our sites have picnic tables.
Yes, we have a limited supply of sundries and RV parts at the Resort office.