Thank you for making a reservation with St Augustine RV Resort where we understand the relationships our guests have with their pets is special. By booking a reservation online, in person or by phone you are agreeing to our terms and conditions which include this Pet Policy and Waiver. The following rules and regulations have been created for the well-being of your pet and the convenience and consideration of our other guests and staff. Our team hopes you and your pet are comfortable during your stay and thank you for your cooperation.
1. A maximum of three (3) pets are included in the Resort rates. Additional pets are subject to management approval and additional charges during your stay. All guests must comply with the Resort Pet Policy at all times.
2. All pets must be up to date on vaccines, and copies of pet vaccine records must be available upon request.
3. Pets are not allowed in the following areas: the gatehouse/office and bathroom, clubhouse and bathrooms, the pool and pool deck, and the laundry center and bathrooms. Exceptions are made only for animals which are: (1) required by guests who have a disability as that term is defined by law, and (2) certified as service animals by a nationally recognized service animal training and certification organization.
4. Pets shall be leashed at all times when outdoors, except within the confines of the fenced dog park pursuant to the dog park rules.
5. Pets shall not be tied up, crated, and penned outside while unattended. Pets must be directly attended by their owners at all times while outside.
6. Barking and other pet-related disturbances must be controlled at all times.
7. In the event that guest’s pet causes a repeated disturbance, guest shall remove the pet from the resort for the remainder of their stay.
8. Guest agrees that they will be liable for any refunds or rebates given to other guests should guest’s pet be deemed by resort management to have caused a disturbance resulting in a demand by other guests for refunds or rebates.
9. All pet wastes must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly.
No aggressive dogs are allowed on resort property at any time, including but not limited to dogs from the following breeds: (1) Bull Mastiffs and related breeds, (2) Chows and related breeds, (3) Doberman Pinschers and related breeds, (4) German shepherds and related breeds, (5) Rottweilers and related breeds, and (6) any dog or dog breed with recognized aggressive tendencies. Exceptions are made only for animals which are: (1) required by guests who have a disability as that term is defined by law, and (2) certified as service animals by a nationally recognized service animal training and certification organization, and (3) covered by a homeowners or renters’ insurance policy canine liability rider, or a separate canine liability insurance policy, with a minimum limit of insurance of $300,000, plus $5,000 for no-fault medical payments. All exceptions must be in writing and signed by the resort General Manager.